Monday, October 12, 2009

blogging

I love to blogging.After my teacher ask us to make a blog,every week we have our assignment and many topic we need to discuss and give many opinion about the topic,I very enjoy to doing this blog and may be after this i will create my own topic that contain current issues and tell about my feeling.

Besides that, after active this blog I learn a lot of application on using the internet.Thank you to my lovely teacher that encourage us to using this blog.I know I cannot read my friend's blog.This is because I am too busy about the study and involve many programe until I need to decide not to involve anymore to programe until I am at second semester.

Blogging also very good because can comment to others and can change the opinion about the problem.LET'S BLOGGING!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you like it.Do you think it has helped you in your writing in English?

    ReplyDelete