Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My usm

Before this I was said that I feel very tension in university.May be after many times I said like that,I got a clue how to handle my life here.In university we need to survive lot and no one will guide us.e have to attend the class,and just listen what ever lecturer said and I do not know how I can control my eyes so that it not closing or in other word I can said to avoid sleepy during lecture time.do you have any opinion my friends?For me lecture times is very important and sometimes I feel sick with my eyes just because I force my self not to sleep.

I was join many programs here.There are interaction day for PHYSICS club, KPRS club,PERDAMA club,and now I got a new responsible in program training of facilitator.Severals week ago,first year students in usm need to attend the 'PIMPIN SISWA'.It has a lot of activity I went to Lata Perangin camp in Perak.It was located in the jungle.at the early morning about 2 am we need wake up and having the climbing mountain.I was very afraid because we need to climb without any light around us.Fortunately, I was meet a new friend which is come from orang asli.He is the one of the usm student so I can anything to him about how to survive in the jungle.This program was give many experience to me and test my mentallity and physically.This program was teach me how to survive in university life because we will a lot of problem and need us to think wisely before make any desicion


Last week also I went to sustainable leadership camp at Kompleks tabung haji bayan lepas,it is about the sustainable because our university is famous with sustainable.as we know in usm campus we need to say no to plastics and we not allowed to use the polysterene.This is good behavior beside it teach us to save our earth from any pollution and we become more discipline in everyday life.

In my family I am the only one who is studying in usm.I want to make my parents proud to have a daughter study in usm.Before this I do not have any informaton about university I just see the university in television.For usm students we need to proud because we were selected to study here because it is difficult to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment