Wednesday, September 2, 2009

turtle life

assalamualaikum.hye everyone.i am new here.now i am studying in one of the famous university that i proud so much.i have a new life here.this my new life is very challenging until i think i become new people in this world.after several months here until now i cannot survive my self.and sometime i feel sad and my face become worst.i am physics student.i dont know whether i like or not but i need to force my self into physics life..what is your opinion about physics?you know its very difficult and always think out of box.

I am the only daughter in my family.since i come here my mother always called me and my brother also always ask me,when i will back home for the holiday.i hope my sun life is here.that is what happen everyday. but i hope i will find my sun soon.that is my success here.

1 comment:

  1. Aww I hope you will find happiness here ok?! Stay positive.

    ReplyDelete