Monday, October 12, 2009

my dream country.

I do not really know what is the most interesting place that I want to go.but for me as a muslim I want go to Makkah first because it very important to visit there as well as perform religious obligation.

For muslims in whole world,Makkah and Madinah have many history place that remember us about our prophet sacrifice to spread islam religious.Besides that, Madinah and Makkah are the place where most of the muslim meet,they come from difference country,no matter what colour are they.

In addition,I hope I can die there because that place is very dignified and become the dreams most of the muslims.During visit Makkah and Madinah also,I can buy souvenir for my friends and my family.Their price also reasonable and cannot get it in Malaysia.Of course all of souvenir that I buy can give a lot of my memory during I having travelled that place. I hope my dreams become true and I want go there with my lovely parents

No comments:

Post a Comment